We have an exciting position for an Assessor/Estimator to join our team in Sydney.
- The assessor estimator is responsible for inspecting and reporting on all building related matters and undertaking forensic investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and co-ordinating projects.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role is required as well as a thorough knowledge of the National Code of Construction and relevant Australian Standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Licenced Builder or Building qualification a must.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are looking for mature aged highly experienced admin officer to help the office manager with co-ordination of jobs and subcontractors for our growing company.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills including a professional phone manner is a must along with strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to be flexible with availability on hours.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines when required.
- Most importantly we want to see a bubbly personality!
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a motivated hard working individual.
Our friendly experienced and well trained contractors have managed to create a thriving building company with an impeccable reputation.
We are working side by side with large companies on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
- Builders oversee, coordinate and work on the construction, repair and renovation of homes and other buildings.
- must comply with strict safety regulations, including using and wearing protective equipment and ensuring the construction site is safe
- Hands-on experience in working with building materials
- Excellent understanding of building techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Aptitude for technical activities
If you think you have all the requirements to work with Sydney Builders Group please get in touch with us now!
We can’t wait to hear from you.
WORK WITH US NOW
So what are you waiting for? Feel the form below.